Thursday, April 03, 2008

Fast update

1) I survived March

2) Now I need to survive April.

3) Took the day off yesterday to knit. I finished Luca, the Louisa Harding sweater, and I hate it. Just HATE the neck. So this weekend I'll rip out about two inches of neckline, redo the frilly bit and re-seam the neck. Then it will be actually done.

4) I worked on the next Louisa Harding sweater for a bit. One of my tasks for the weekend is to take photos of the current knitting and update my Ravelry account.

And in the worst news ....

I was about to turn off the light last night when I spied four moths in my room. After I write today I'm going to go through all my fleece. The yarn stash should be okay as it's all in rubbermaid bins. If you hear screaming you know there's an ISSUE.

Back to work....

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Moths suck. Luckily, it is only the larva of two types of moths that eat the fiber. Regular moths don't. The bad moths generally don't fly very well and like to stay where it is dark and quiet. They are small and brownish gray. You can find pictures on the internet. If they are the bad moths then you have to check EVERYTHING! Moth balls don't do a thing except that they will make everything stink with a smell that will never come out. The best way to deal with them is freezing. Unfortunately it is a little late in the year to be chucking bins into the back yard for a couple of weeks.

Jackie said...

did you survive May? How's june looking?