Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm BACK!

It's not Christmas yet, don't panic.

I got mail yesterday and my craft stuff has reached that fine line of "Oh, I now I have supplies to do the things I've been planning, YAY!" and "Oh, crap. I have so much to do I may never get it all done!"

I have a 620 end warp made, ready to go on the loom.
I have a much smaller warp (I don't have my notes here atm) to dye.
I have 1.48 pounds of merino to dye so I can have wool to spin while all of my stash is in quarantine until next spring.
I have cotton dyes to learn how to use (see: warp to dye)
I have a baby blanket to weave.
I have a wedding give to weave.
I have holiday gifts to make.
I have ..... six sweaters to knit.
I have four or five pairs of socks to knit.
I have a lace shawl about to enter its third year as a wip.

........

Pray for good weather this weekend. It looks like the dye pots will be going all day on the back deck while I get my garden ready for winter. (Hey, Jackie. If it's nice out and you're bored, you're more than welcome to come by. I have to write all day today and tomorrow to have the weekend totally freed up, but I'd love to put the coffee maker, tea pot or beer buying guy to work. :-) )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, you know what they say... plenty of time to sleep when you're dead. ;-)

I hope your weather is better than ours is going to be. Ick.

xoxox

Jackie said...

6 sweaters to knit???????
I'm so glad that when I am cold, I weave blankets!

B said...

Two of them are on the go -- one of them has been for more than a year. I figure six sweaters should take me.... what, three years? lol