Sunday, March 02, 2008

*smoosh*

The sound of my two worlds colliding as my brain doesn't process acronyms correctly.

There's this wonderful thing called 'Cognitive Behavioural Therapy'. Great for kids and adults with assorted issues, and a topic currently being discussed on the parenting board I read.

CBT.

There's this really kinky thing I read about a lot and have even written in a couple of the... er, raunchier books. Cock and Ball Torture. Pretty much what it sounds like, though no permanent harm is done. Hella lot of pain, though, which is the point.

CBT.

It makes my morning reading interesting.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Considering I'm a big fan of both types of CBT (I know, I know, you're shocked) this is really funny.

Unknown said...

hehehehe

I love my morning blog check.

;-)

*kisses*

Jackie said...

Oh the things I didn't know!

Excuse me, I have to go wash my eyeballs! ;-)

B said...

Heee! Poor Jackie. *pets*