Spin me a tale, weave me a novel, knit me a story

One woman's journey through passions: words, fiber, images

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  October 2009 (2)
  • ▼  2008 (24)
    • ►  November 2008 (1)
    • ►  October 2008 (1)
    • ►  September 2008 (2)
    • ►  June 2008 (1)
    • ►  April 2008 (1)
    • ►  March 2008 (2)
    • ▼  February 2008 (4)
      • February....
      • I'm alive!
      • Well. That's love!
      • knit knit knit
    • ►  January 2008 (12)
  • ►  2006 (1)
    • ►  November 2006 (1)

Links!

  • Exposure
  • Flickr
  • Inner Peace and Wellness (yoga)
  • Knitting Fool
  • Kuler
  • One Thread, Two Thread
  • Pentax K10D
  • Ravelry
  • Weavecast

Labels

  • fiber
  • life
  • jackie
  • writing
  • yoga
  • knitting
  • dyeing
  • friends
  • garden
  • glee
  • running
  • steampunk
  • weaving
  • whine
  • yarn
  • art openings
  • chores
  • flickr
  • half-marathon
  • hometown
  • jean
  • kids
  • love
  • meme
  • my space
  • pictures
  • politics
  • spinning
  • whitefeather
  • winter

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm alive!

Mostly. I have guilt because I've fallen off on the photo taking, I have guilt for not updating, I have guilt for once more letting winter get to me.

However. It's sunny. I have stuff to do and yoga later today.

Onward, ho!
Posted by B at 10:47 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)