Thursday, January 03, 2008

Another test post,

This time to see if the feed is eventually picked up by Ravelry.

I've been on LiveJournal for almost 6 years, but with the increasing issues over there and the horrible time they had with Six Apart (who no longer owns them) I have pretty much decided to stop giving them my money.  However, when my paid time runs out I anticipate not posting much there, due to using the 'slow' servers and losing some nice features.

And honestly ......  I do my 'work' blogging on my site and all I post anymore is about fiber. I'm too closely tied to my pseudonym to really blog about MY life. I don't really see that changing, but at least HERE Ravelry will be able to pick up images of my blog and new readers won't have to click through the bullshit age warning page. 

If the feed works, anyway. :))


No comments: