And now my arms are a little sore. In a good way, I mean. I can feel where I stretched and it doesn't hurt, so yay me. I also learned a bit about why my back hurts and I'm pretty sure that yoga is going to help me correct my posture so I don't ache as much. Oh, and Philip thinks that I might even be able to help my feet, so YAY!
I've been doing some things over at my
Flickr. I'm doing two of those photo a day things -- One is me (or bits of me) and the other is my space. I've defined my space as the big double room I work in -- studio and office.
And now, I have to go back and work some more.
1 comment:
Yoga eh?
I have a flickr account that I need to get back into , but I have forgotten my user id, password and I think that I lied when I gave them my personal information. Sigh.
Post a Comment