One woman's journey through passions: words, fiber, images
Sounds like a lovely day. And if going ot the library to write is cheating then I am the Biggest Cheater On Earth. :D
HEH -- No, I meant is the library a cheat on the theme for my 365 days photo challenge. :D As it's not, actually 'my space'.
Oh! Well, it was your space for the moment? I'm sure there's a clever way to justify the cheat. ;-)
The library looks so different in your photo that it took me a moment to place it. We should do lunch some Monday.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sounds like a lovely day. And if going ot the library to write is cheating then I am the Biggest Cheater On Earth. :D
HEH -- No, I meant is the library a cheat on the theme for my 365 days photo challenge. :D As it's not, actually 'my space'.
Oh! Well, it was your space for the moment? I'm sure there's a clever way to justify the cheat. ;-)
The library looks so different in your photo that it took me a moment to place it. We should do lunch some Monday.
Post a Comment