But I think it's kind of fascinating how one of the two pictures of me pulling up my socks got 95 views in less than a day, when the next highest (per day) viewing of any of my pictures is about 30. ;-)
Sunday my girl turns eight. To celebrate, she's having a sleepover party tomorrow night.
I'm planning open a bottle of wine and stay out of the way while little girls eat, dance, watch movies and have the scheduled pillow fight.
G rented Dance Dance Revolution for them to play, and he's got people who are willing to lend us extra floor pads. We can have up to four connected to the wii, so it should be a good time.
Oh, man. I need to bake a cake. See ya.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Got earplugs?
;-)
*smooch*
Have fun with that!
Post a Comment