1) Boy stopped being sick in time for Daddy to come home.
2) Daddy brought me Bose earphones which are THE AWESOME.
3) Sunday was bliss -- I got out of the house, I got to hang with Jackie, I got to chat online for a bit, I got to go to Karen's house and I got to dye wool!!
4) Picture of said wool coming soon.
AND.
5) I bought rather a lot of dye that I'm unsure of how to use but I still have a Jackie and we'll get that sorted out when I have a mask and my box is all ready to go and I have jars and such. hmm. Yes. Need to buy more things. LOL
6) I wrote 4K today, yay! Still behind, but not MORE behind. And now, I need to take my daily photos and eat dinner. Tonight is CSI. Again. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We will get you all straightened out in the dye department. Worry not, Grasshopper!
Post a Comment