Spin me a tale, weave me a novel, knit me a story
One woman's journey through passions: words, fiber, images
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
October 2009
(2)
▼
2008
(24)
►
November 2008
(1)
►
October 2008
(1)
►
September 2008
(2)
►
June 2008
(1)
►
April 2008
(1)
►
March 2008
(2)
►
February 2008
(4)
▼
January 2008
(12)
HERE!
5:30 am
Gray Grey and drab
Ohhhhh Jackie!!
ommmm
9:44
I'm not sure...
walking
Roses
So, I had yoga last night...
Another test post,
Testing
►
2006
(1)
►
November 2006
(1)
Links!
Exposure
Flickr
Inner Peace and Wellness (yoga)
Knitting Fool
Kuler
One Thread, Two Thread
Pentax K10D
Ravelry
Weavecast
Labels
fiber
life
jackie
writing
yoga
knitting
dyeing
friends
garden
glee
running
steampunk
weaving
whine
yarn
art openings
chores
flickr
half-marathon
hometown
jean
kids
love
meme
my space
pictures
politics
spinning
whitefeather
winter
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
ommmm
holy cow I love my yoga class.
*relaxes*
...........
*falls asleep*
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment